Timeline of Events & Key Dates
Mark your calendar with these important milestones and effective dates!
Prior to May 18
• Download or save any bill pay history
Prior to May 19
• Download and save any transaction history, check image history and eStatements from Online Banking.
• Download transactions to QuickBooks or Quicken.
Wednesday, May 10
• Access to External Funds Transfers and PopMoney at Ocean City Home Bank will end at 3pm.
Wednesday, May 17
• Access to Mobile Deposit at Ocean City Home Bank will end at 3pm.
Thursday, May 18
• Access to Ocean City Home Bank Bill Pay will end at 3pm.
Friday, May 19
• Final transition statement from Ocean City Home Bank (checking, savings, loan history).
• Access to Ocean City Home Bank Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Business Online Banking, Remote Deposit Capture and Telephone Banking ends at 3pm.
• Ocean City Home Bank branches will close at 3pm.
• Ocean City Home Bank ATMs will be unavailable starting at 3pm.
Saturday, May 20 – Sunday, May 21
• Ocean City Home Bank branches remain closed.
• Ocean City Home Bank ATMs remain unavailable.
• OceanFirst branches are not yet able to process your account transactions.
Monday, May 22
• Ocean City Home Bank becomes OceanFirst Bank. The Galloway, Egg Harbor Township, Margate and Hammonton branches are consolidated into nearby OceanFirst branches.
• You gain full access to the combined OceanFirst branch network.
• Transition to OceanFirst accounts and services becomes effective.
• Access to Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Cash Management Online Banking, Bill Pay and Remote Deposit Capture at oceanfirst.com begins at 8am.
Tuesday, May 23
• ATMs will be available for use.